Sunday 2 December 2012

France In America - Free Book!























At the end of my 21,475 mile motorcycle tour of the USA, I made a promise on my blog that I intend to keep. I said anyone that commented on my blog before the last day of the trip, would receive a free copy of my book about the tour.

That promise will be kept.

With a few things still to do, the book will be published early next year. To show my gratitude to those that encouraged me to keep writing on my blog by making comments on it, I would like to send you your free copy.

So, if you commented on my blog before the last day of my tour, sometime between now and 14th January, please let me have a postal address where I can send the book to. All you need to do is to send it to me in an email to the address in the 'Contact / Social' part of the panel on the right.

By the way, Blogger lets me know who commented, so no cheaters please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment