Wednesday 9 January 2013

Time is running out.

A little while ago, I reminded my readers that they could get a free copy of my soon-to-be-published book called France-In-America.  All you needed to have done to qualify for a free copy was to have been one of those people that commented on my blog while I was on my road trip across the USA.

I have had many people sending me their postal address (to gary@garysfrance.com) so I can send the book, but I am yet to hear from some of the people who commented the most.


So, time is running out.  Some of my readers really encouraged me to keep posting about my trip due to the many comments they were making.  One person made just one comment on my blog and I am happy to send that person a free book, but I am not happy that I am yet to hear from some of the people that really deserve one.  It is you that I want to say thank you to, so if you'd like a copy, send me your address!


I need it by 14th January.


I won't be asking again.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment