Friday 16 April 2010

Boys will be Boys....

Earlier today I watched a video made by fellow blogger bobskoot whose blog goes by the name of Wet Coast Scootin.

Bob is a nice chap, who is inventive, knowledgeable and very helpful in many new areas that I am not very accomplished in (blogland, videos, electrics, to name a few).

Today though, I have to give him a bit of a ticking off, for he is endangering life and (especially) limb. His limb. Or more accurately, his feet. If you take a look at the link above you will see what I mean – just check out the video.

Well, this got me thinking that to act in this way, Bob must have been pretty reckless as a boy. You know the type – always taking things apart, finding insects to dissect, playing with fireworks, and so on. This conjured some images in my mind, that I remembered seeing previously so I searched them out and have re-produced them below. These have absolutely nothing to do with motorbikes or touring the USA, but I thought you might like to see them.

If you are a guy, which one of these most reminds you of your own childhood? If you are a woman, I bet you remember seeing some things like these.....

If you have seen them before, I am sure you won't mind seeing them again.

Enjoy.













1
















2















3





















4


















5


















6
















7






















8


















9
















10

















11





















12





















13




















14















15


















16

















17























18

0 comments:

Post a Comment