Friday 30 April 2010

Harley Night at the Ace Cafe

On every last Thursday in the month during the riding season, the Ace Cafe holds a Harley Night. Last night was the second such event this year at this famous north London motorcycle venue, so I jumped on my red bike and headed for the Ace.

Considering rain was forecast, it was a good turnout. There were many bikes there, lots of friends to see and catch up with and a “best bike” competition. Here are a few photos of the evening....






The Ace Cafe













One of the rows of bikes

















It was a well attended event













Cool custom bike, by Nick Gale













Very cool rear fender














Whoah!














Nice Bobber













No, I don't know why either!














Harley Race Bike














What did he put in his tank?














For a German Ex-pat













Mark Battistini, of Battistini Custom Cycles


















I liked the back of this jacket
















Oh, and what bike won the best bike completion? I am happy to say it was mine. I won tee shirts, £100 worth of parts at Battistinis Custom Motorcycles, bike cleaning gear and tickets for a bike rally trip to Faro in Portugal. As I won't be able to go to the Faro Rally, I donated the rally trip prize to the next Ace Cafe event which is raising money for a children’s charity.

A great night out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment