Friday 28 May 2010

New Paint for my Road King

The weather was good this morning, so I rolled my Harley-Davidson Road King out of the garage and took some pictures of it. This is the bike I will be doing the tour of the USA on. As you will see, I have had the bike repainted in its original black, but with portraits of Hollywood movie stars.

I found the sun being out was both a help and a hindrance. It helped give a lot of light, but there were considerable reflections, so one day soon I might get the bike re-shot in a studio where the light can be controlled a lot more.

The bike was painted by Tony Evans and I have got to thank him for doing such a marvellous job. Here is a link to his website. The portraits are all air-brushed and I think they are stunning!


















































































































































Audrey Hepburn




















Judy Garland




















Lauren Bacall



















Marilyn Monroe




















Vivien Leigh




















Jane Russell



















Marlene Dietrich



















Deborah Kerr




















Liz Taylor





















Sophia Loren








































The Author

0 comments:

Post a Comment