Friday 7 May 2010

St Tropez H-D Euro Festival, Day 1 (Thursday)

We didn’t have enough time to ride down through France, so having made the decision to fly and risk getting delayed by the Icelandic volcano ash cloud, we were happy to arrive in St Tropez on Thursday afternoon on time. I collected my red bike from the company that transported my bike – this was the same people that moved all of the Harley demonstrator bikes here – I arranged with them that they would bring my bike too.

















I took a quick ride and had a coffee in the port of St Tropez, where most of the bikers hang out. There was just time for a few photos and then dinner.

I will post more tomorrow after I have visited the main festival site and the custom bike show.

The pictures are from the port area – some bikes, a nice boat and just for bobscoot – bike parking the French way!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment