Saturday 20 November 2010

A Book of the Tour

Okay, so the tour is over and lots of people have asked “What now?”

Well, have been giving that some thought and I have decided. Encouraged by some of my blog readers, I have decided that I will write a book about the tour I have just finished.

Apart from experimenting with my blog, for somebody who rarely writes anything, who prefers charts and diagrams, pictures and graphs to actually writing words, that is quite a decision for me. But, I think I have just done something quite significant and many of you seem to have enjoyed my words and pictures, so I am going to give it a go. I like a challenge, so I am going to see if I can do it. I am going to need help, but what the heck, it will be an enjoyable thing to do and it will be a permanent record of where I went and what I saw. If I manage to sell a few books in the process, then that will be a bonus.

I am looking at this being a book of pictures with some words, rather than a book of words with some pictures. That should keep me in my comfort zone.

What’s more, as a thank you to every one of my blog friends that have encouraged me to write more, I am going to give everyone that has ever written a comment on my blog (before today) one of the first copies of my book, for free!

I mean what I say, I really appreciate the support you have given to me over the past few months, so this is my way of saying thank you.

I don’t know how long this will take, but I will let you know every now and then how I am getting on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment