Wednesday 24 February 2010

4 months to go

A short while ago it did seem like my preparations for the tour were well ahead of where they needed to be. But now, as is illustrated in the picture, time seems to be just melting away.

Today it is 4 months until the start of my tour of the USA. Maybe I just imagining it, but I seem to have accomplished little over the past few weeks in getting things ready. I guess it is just a guy thing – give us one or two things to think about and we can cope very well. Give us a lot of things to do and we seem to drift from one to another, without really getting much finished. I think I have to many things to do at the moment, so I am going to revert to type and do what I always do in these circumstances – start writing a list of what needs to be done, then get satisfaction as I strike each one off as being completed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment