Monday 15 February 2010

Paranoid? Who me?

Ok, so like many we had a bad winter. Lots of snow. Cold. Miserable.

Not to worry, my wife and I agreed to go the south of Spain where the weather will be much better.... blue skies.... walks on the beach..... heaven.

That was the aim. We arrived last Wednesday. 6 days ago. Guess what. It has rained every day. I don't mean just a little light rain, but it has chucked it down. Cats and dogs type rain, plus a few cows thrown in as well.. Torrential. Today the wind came up as well. Forget the walks on the beach! Standing upright was challenging enough.


Not only has the bad weather followed us here, but it is not content with just staying outside the house. It has forced its way in. It is in the house! I swear it is after me....... the picture is a bucket in one of the bedrooms to catch the rain that is trying to get to me. The rain was so heavy it has created a leak in the roof. I swear it is coming after me......

I just looked at the medium range forecast for the next 7 days. It is going to rain every day!!!! I give up. I will try to take some pictures of the weather tomorrow. Until then, you just get a bucket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment