Thursday 4 February 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy ! ! !















Oh my, it has been a busy few days. Here is my week so far.....

Monday - attended my Visa interview at the US Embassy in London. (Application approved).

Tuesday - found a more experienced shipper for transporting my bike from London to New York.

Wednesday - my sons (Jeremy’s) 21st Birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEM).

Wednesday - decided I would go ahead with the new paint scheme for the bike.

Wednesday - went over the 1000 hits mark on my blog. Thank you, dear readers :-)

Thursday - rode the bike. Yeah. First time this year!

Thursday - took the bike to Warrs (H-D dealer) to strip it down ready for painting .

Thursday - started looking for 40’s and 50’s movies actresses portraits for the bike

Friday (tomorrow) - going to the London Motorcycle Show.

Phew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment