Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sturgis Rally Accident

While near the Sturgis Rally, I joined a long queue of vehicles passing a traffic accident site. The emergency services were on the scene and a motorcycle rider had tragically lost his life as a result of the accident. I wrote about this on my blog and speculated about how the accident may have happened.

Yesterday I was contacted by the wife of the fallen rider who said some negative things about that blog posting and subsequent comments. I wish to apologise to her for any upset as a result of her reading my blog. I didn’t mean to cause anybody to be upset by what I wrote, especially the family of the rider. That was the last thing I would have wanted.

Due to the sensitivity of the situation, I have removed the previous post.

My sincerest condolences to the fallen riders family and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment